If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer... If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. ~Shel Silverstein

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Invitation



One of my favorite activities as a child was reading books.  I am so very happy to say that is now one of my children's favorite activities as well.  I am a big 'googler' and am always looking for new books for my little ones and was would rely on different sites from here and there to learn about new books.  After doing this I have decided to start my own children's book review.  I will be tagging my blogs for easy searching by age, gender, holidays, and various others.  We will see what comes out of this.  I LOVE children's books.  They are a huge part of my life still and I believe I have a great opinion on quality so I really hope this site can be a valuable tool for you when you are searching for new books for your own little ones or for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment